Timothy Johnson President, Chief Executive Officer and Director

Mr. Johnson is currently senior field manager and part owner of Ranex Exploration Ltd., a private company providing exploration services to the mining industry. Mr. Johnson is part owner and operator of Arcmin Enterprises, a holding company that owns 49% of the outstanding shares of Tahltan Northern Exploration Services, with the remaining 51% owned by the Tahltan First Nation through Tahltan Nation Development Corporation. Tahltan Northern Exploration Services provides labour services to the mineral exploration industry and is mandated to hire First Nations individuals. Mr. Johnson has been active in the British Columbia exploration sector as a prospector and claim vendor. He has in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment surrounding mineral tenure acquisition and maintenance, including permitting, First Nations consultation, and other stakeholder involvement.

As the Chief Executive Officer of the Issuer, Mr. Johnson is responsible for the day-to-day operations, outside contractors and service providers, acquisitions and resource development, and of the financial operations of the Issuer in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer and with outside accounting, tax and auditing firms.

Michael Rowley Chief Financial Officer, Director & Audit Committee Member

Mr. Rowley obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of British Columbia in 1990 and has eighteen years executive experience in the mining and mineral testing industries. Currently he is President and Director of Duncastle Gold Corp and a Director of Bravada Gold Corp, both of which are junior exploration companies listed on the TSX Venture. Mr Rowley is also an Officer of and Mine Operations Manager for Sierra Mountain Minerals Inc., makers of a SierraSil, and President of Blue Sky Mines Ltd and a related company EnviroAsh Technologies Inc. which are developing recycling technologies based on mineral processing techniques. Past roles in mining technology development and corporate management include long-term roles as President of NTBC Research Corp. and Vice-President of Biomet Mining Corp (now BioteQ Environmental).

As the Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Rowley is responsible for coordination of the financial operations of the Company in conjunction with the President and with outside accounting, tax and auditing firms.

 

 

Willis Osborne  Director

Mr. Osborne has been a self-employed geological and administrative consultant since 1987 and has been active in precious and base metal exploration for over 40 years. He has served on the boards of several junior exploration companies, including acting as President and director of African Metals Corporation from November, 2005 to October, 2007 and as President and Chief Executive Officer of Great Quest Metals Ltd. from March, 1989 until September, 2010, all Exchange listed, junior resource companies. As President and Chief Executive Officer of Great Quest Metals Ltd., he led the team that established an historical mineral resource on the copper-gold Taseko Property in British Columbia and, in Mali, he assembled a group of geologists that acquired gold and phosphate concessions in that country. This group also defined a National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects compliant mineral resource on the Kenieba gold concession in western Mali.



Jennifer Nestoruk Corporate Secretary

Ms. Nestoruk has been Corporate Secretary to several Exchange listed companies, including African Metals Corporation, Immune Network Research Ltd. and Great Quest Metals Ltd. Ms. Nestoruk has 20 years' experience in public company administration and regulatory matters. She has in-depth experience with the evolving regulatory framework for public companies and documentation for financing and filings for companies listed on the TSX Venture stock exchange.

As the Corporate Secretary of the Issuer, Ms. Nestoruk is responsible for corporate and exchange filings, coordinating the Company’s legal liaison and regulatory matters.

News Releases